Thursday, December 29, 2005

Hum logo ko samaj sako to samajo dilbar jani......

Hum logo ko samaj sako to samajo dilbar jani,
Jitana bhi tum samajoge utni hogi herani.

My hanker of cognizing and fostering each beggar and sweeper of road between Life Style building to Paradise purported to be roosted on the day when I saw a young half naked man on pavement of the bridge. He just had torn trouser worn. His dusty body, long begrimed beard and seemingly hungry stomach made me to stop for a while. I could not understand the injustice; exhausted with bedlam ,I moved to home. Picked up a shirt and hastily came back to the bridge with fastest ever ride. But ........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! extreme depression.. that man was not there. I tried to find him near by but failed. With mournful heart had to return back to home.

But I started keeping that shirt with me in my bag hoping to encounter the same person again and if not him then someone congruent to him and hand over his due kept by me. For next few days I didnt saw him there and I had almost forgotten that incident. But being little fortunate I happened to meet that fellow at same place as that birdge was his permanent residence and gave him the shirt I was carrying. That night I was feeling profound pleasure,which is arduous to describe.

Next morning I wake up with wish of see him in the shirt which I had given him. I could hardly stop myself to brim up in advance. My state of mind on the way till the bridge was amazing. After all I reached to bridge,but ............................. !!!!!!!!!!! extreme depression again. There was A MAN WITH DUSTY BODY, BEGRIMED BEARD, SEEMINGLY HUNGRY STOMACH AND A TORN TROUSER. (Shirt was nowhere...)

Hum logo ko samaj sako to...... :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Priyanka said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:07 AM  
Blogger Priyanka said...

Well reading the first line I thought it was new rushdie in the making ;-) par I never knew u blog n pretty well I must admit...Too many encounters with beggars in hyd ;-) ??? Jokes part nice post :)

2:09 AM  
Blogger Jackass said...

well, guess that shirt was a liabilty to his earnings....which is quite obvious.
These kinda incidents just pain you into resolving never to indulge in giving anything to beggars.
I have a rule never to give anything to small children. Almost all of them collect for some bosses who run this as compamy of kidnapped kids....
more about this later

8:23 AM  
Blogger Notion Potion said...

thats what, most of the times we really dont care, or pretend to not have time for such petty issues, but by chance if we do, then they disappoint us so badly, that this pity and charity becomes another big question for us..thsi thing has happened to me as well...
but i must say the way u started..i mean the song perfectly suits the situation

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home