Saturday, November 05, 2005

Ek tuhi dhanvan he gori (a man infact).......

Chandi jesa rang he tera sone jese baal,
ek tuhi dhanvan he gori baki sab kangaal....

I have to take U turn and come little back to enter in my company building campus. On 20th October, Thrusday evening I was on a way to come to my office. Due to traffic I had to pause at turning end of that U turn. All of sudden i saw a beggar standing near by me murmuring something. His hands were full of bags so were hardly visible. How come a sole man speak to none ? It drew my interest and I lent my ears to hear him...

Abruptly he happened to see me and stopped his chat, then with bit fear he gazed at me and then smiled... very gently he cut his MOBILE call and started laughing at me... I could not believe my eyes.... a beggar with a mobile phone ????!!!!!! He forwarded his hand and said "salam valekum bhaijaan garib ko kuch dedo...!!" Hey even I dont have mobile and rather I should have forwarded my hand for his help...

Wah Hyderabad wah !!! What a rich beggars you possess... Akhir nawabi shaher jo thahera.... :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home